What day and time does the Values Voter Summit start?
Tuesday, September 22nd, at 8:00 pm ET
How can I get help if I need technical support?
Please use the "Need Help" button located at the bottom right corner of your screen. Please provide your name, your email address, and what page you are currently located on.
Can I re-watch a previous day’s Session?
Yes, sessions will be recorded and posted in the Archived Episode page for later viewing.
Am I able to log in from my phone, tablet, and computer?
You are only able to log in to the Summit from one device at a time. If you log out, it will take about five minutes for the system to reset and allow you to log back in. You will need to re-enter your credentials with each new visit to the site.
We recommend that you use either a computer (Desktop w/ webcam or laptop) when participating in the Summit. Our technology works best on these types of devices, and not on a mobile phone or tablet.
I logged in on another device and now my login doesn’t work. Why?
You can only log in to the Summit from one device. If you logged out, it will take about five minutes for the system to reset and allow you to log in again. You will need to re-enter your credentials with each new visit to the site. If you continue to run into problems, please use the Support button located at the bottom right corner of your screen. Please provide your name and an overview of your issue.
Five quick steps to optimize your viewing experience:
1. Ensure you have your registration credentials ready. These include the email address you registered with and the confirmation number provided.
2. Check your internet. You will need a minimum of 5 mbps of internet access to view the site.
3. Use the best browser, i.e. Chrome, Firefox, and Opera. Unfortunately, other browsers, like Safari, do not currently support our technology. We recommend Chrome for the best experience.
4. Choose your device! You can only log in to the conference from one device. If you log out, it will take about five minutes for the system to reset and allow you to log back in. You will need to re-enter your credentials with each new visit to the site.
5. Log in early. The site will launch September 21st. We recommend you take time in advance to log in and navigate around. Get familiar with the site before the first “evening’s episode” begins.
Who should I contact if I have questions or concerns?
For any questions or concerns, please click on the need help button located in the bottom right corner of each page.
American Values, Bott Radio Network, Christian Healthcare Ministries, Leadership Institute, Timothy Plan, Truth & Liberty Coalition, The Christian Post, and FRC are sponsors only of the educational portion of Values Voter Summit. These organizations are not sponsoring the appearance of any candidate for public office, nor do they incur any expenditures to support or oppose any candidate for elective public office.
The Values Voter Summit is co-sponsored by numerous organizations and features numerous speakers. Each speaker and each organization speaking at this event, or distributing its literature speaks and acts solely for itself and not on behalf or as a representative of Family Research Council Action, Family Research Council or any other sponsor. The views expressed by each speaker and each organization are solely those of the speaker and/or organization and do not necessarily represent the views of either FRC Action, FRC or any other sponsor.